Water Damage Restoration Service
Mold Remediation Service
Roof Leak Repair
Fire Damage Restoration Service
Smoke Damage Repair
ATEX Water Damage Restoration
6500 Champion Grandview Way
Austin, TX 78750
Our Central Austin location allows us to offer 24/7 quick response for emergency calls for homeowners and business owners North and Central of Austin.
When you have a water damage incident, call our emergency hotline 512-410-5349 we’ll respond immediately.
Our Austin Location can quickly respond to all areas of the city Austin and the surrounding areas.
West Lake Hills
Bee Creek Hills
Woods of West Lake
West Lake Water Damage Restoration
Water is a constant reminder in West Lake where the Colorado River is the most characteristic land feature. Even at the edge of the Hill Country floods are a possibility and water leaks can happen anywhere at any time. No matter how much you prepare water damage is always unexpected. The team at ATEX Water Damage Restoration is ready 24/7 to help West Lake residents no matter how large or small the water damage is on your property. We have the expertise, experience, and equipment needed to act quickly to save your property and minimize the losses.
When every second count you can count on ATEX Water Damage Restoration – West Lake water damage remediation begins as soon as you Call our Emergency Hotline. 512-410-5349.
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Free Estimates
- Fast and Affordable
- Certified Technicians
- Professional Grade Equipment and Products
What to do After Experiencing Water Damage in West Lake Hills, TX
Even though Travis County is in the top 10% of flood-prone communities, few residents have ever dealt with water damage repair in West Lake, TX. When it happens the situation can feel overwhelming and confusing, but decisions have to be made immediately. The most important thing a property owner can do is contact a West Lake Water Damage expert right away. The experts at ATEX Water Damage Restoration are certified to inspect, assess and repair every type of water damage that can occur. Our top priority is getting your home or business restored as quickly as possible. We’re available 365/24/7 and can get out to your property immediately. With our professionals on the job, you don’t have to worry or wonder how to take care of the problem because we do it for you.
What Does Water Restoration in West Lake Include
At ATEX Water Damage Restoration we provide custom water damage restoration in West Lake because every situation is unique. However, we do have systems in place that enable us to act quickly and get the process started immediately.
- Inspection and Estimate The first step is having one of our certified West Lake, TX water damage inspectors assess the damage. We provide detailed, free estimates using industry standards that are recognized by insurance companies.
- Controlling the Water Damage In some situations the source of the water must be cut off first to control the problem and keep your property from being damaged further. Our technicians will also need to prep the space so that humidity doesn’t affect other areas.
- Water Removal Any standing water will need to be removed as soon as possible so that mold doesn’t form and property damage is minimized. Water removal in West Lake requires specialized vacuum equipment so that the extraction can happen quickly.
- Drying and Dehumidifying After we have removed all water and damaged materials we’ll use high-powered dehumidifiers to remove all remaining moisture. Specialized moisture readers are used to determining that the area is completely dry. This step is vital in ensuring that mold and mildew don’t form.
- Odor Removal If needed, ATEX can also use professional cleaners and equipment to cleanse the air and neutralize odors.
Can Technicians Eliminate Mold or Mildew?
One of the unfortunate side effects of water damage is mold and/or mildew. If the problem is addressed quickly further damage can be avoided, however, mold can develop in just 48 hours. As a part of water damage restoration, West Lake technicians will look for signs of mold and mildew. If either is present ATEX Water Damage Restoration is equipped to handle the situation and prevent further damage through antimicrobial treatments and removal.
Do I Need to Contact My Insurance Company First?
No. It’s actually recommended that you call water damage repair West Lake experts first so that the remediation process can begin as soon as possible. Your insurance company also wants to minimize the damage and cost that they will incur. That requires fast action from a team of IICRC certified technicians that understand how to properly remove water and all moisture. Our ATEX team can work one-on-one with your insurance company to explain the problems, what steps are being taken and the costs so you don’t have to.
Why More People Trust the West Lake Water Damage Experts at
We are here 24/7, Because water damage can happen at any time, we keep experts on call 24/7 to provide the fastest response possible.
Certified, Experienced Technicians
West Lake residents have peace of mind knowing our certified, local technicians have faced every type of water damage that occurs in Central Texas. From inspection to odor removal we know how to handle the process quickly and affordable.
Equipped to Handle All Types of Water Damage in West Lake, TX
In this area, water damage can come from a wide variety of sources. The professionals at ATEX have all the professional grade equipment and knowledge that is needed to handle any water damage situation.